Sunday, October 25, 2009

The little red wagon

From Brooke1
As we carried our bag of beach supplies, a diaper bag, a bucket of fishing tackle, a fishing rod, 2 beach chairs, a baby and a toddler off the beach on our 1st trip, we realized there had to be an easier way. That, and another beachgoer not so subtley suggested (by persistently shouting across the sand at Matt) that we needed to invest in a beach cart. But, not any beach cart was sufficient for Matt. He hit the internet and bought the cadillac of all beach-mobiles at the tractor supply company. Now, we'll be able to haul up to 800 lbs worth of stuff to the beach with no problem in our red, metal beach wagon. Good thing Brooke is only at 25 lbs! Some kids get a Radio Flyer, The Palmtag girls a heavy duty metal beach wagon. Brooke loves it and it's already made it's first trek across the FL beaches.

From Brooke1
Here are the first of our Halloween pictures. Brooke and I carved pumpkins last week. I let her color the face and I carved what she drew. I also took a few pictures on one of our many walks. The Esplanade (a row of specialty shops and restaurants on the water next to our house) is decorated for fall. Brooke was especially fond of the scarecrows on the benches.

No comments:

Post a Comment